Had another great rehearsal for episode four of The Playboy Club this week. Fatima Robinson and Jay Anthony did the choreography again and it was a work out as usual. After rehearsal the costume department showed some options, all were charming vintage dresses in a variety of colors.
One can’t help but notice how in vogue vintage styling and culture is right now. In the spirit of the 60’s here are some great tunes to get you in the mood…
1. “Baby It’s You” The Shirelles
2. “River Deep and Mountain High”– Ike and Tina Turner
3. “Foolish Little Girl”– The Shirelles
4. “You Really Got a Hold on Me”– Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
5. “Your Baby’s Back”– Downbeats